domingo, febrero 12, 2012

Video Module

These last two weeks really put me out of my comfort zone. I had a seriously hard time coming up with an idea for this video project. It was especially hard for me because the majority of that which is really compelling to me right now is in another hemisphere. I wracked my brain, knowing that what is compelling to me would not necessarily be compelling to my audience. Honestly, I didn’t come up with the idea until the middle of the second week of the module.  In the end it wasn’t the recording and editing that posed the greatest difficulty for me (although my computer did blue-screen twice in five minutes and I had to call in back up forces for technical difficulties), it was thinking of a good idea.

Often times, in our classrooms, it’s not the details of the lesson that are the most difficult to put together. It is coming up with the idea in the first place. It is coming up with something that will be meaningful to the audience and will communicate the idea that you wish to communicate in an effective way. That’s probably why there are so many idea books in the teacher store:) 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario